Stand & Deliver – How to give memorable presentations
This programme has participants experiencing what a memorable presentation is whilst learning the key elements that make a presentation memorable.
Participants will learn how to incorporate proven principles and strategies into their presentations, not just PowerPoint, to keep their audience engaged and interested.
This incredibly interactive session teaches the principles and strategies by having participants experience them first hand. They will come away reinvigorated and refreshed knowing there are so many ways to make their presentation more exciting and interesting – no matter what the topic.
- Managing people’s energy
- Art of Storytelling
- Eliminate the distractions
- 3 ways people take in information
- Understanding your own learning style
- Structuring an engaging presentation
- Framing – why people should listen to you
- Using memory strategies
Optional topics include
Use of music
Unlocking the natural voice
The power of persuasion
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- Incorporate new strategies into their presentations
- Present with more confidence
- Design presentations that are more memorable and engaging
- Develop a presentation that suits their audiences needs
- Adjust their style to appeal to all audiences
- Manage the energy state of their audience
- Recognise that PowerPoint is only one tool
- Utilise different presentation strategies to ensure their message is remembered
This programme is run as a 1 day programme or as a 2 day programme. In the 2 day programme participants are required to present a 10 minute presentation, which is videoed, incorporating elements from day 1.
Click on the icon to enquire about this program