Service Please! – How to give exceptional customer service
This programme is specifically designed for the retail sector. It is an interactive session designed to impart the customer service skills required to create a positive shopping experience for customers.
This programme explains human behaviour and how that can affect our approach as a service provider and our approach as a customer.
Using different types of media to deliver the key messages, participants will learn that providing great service is simply a choice they make each day.
- Providing good service is inexpensive and fulfilling
- Understanding the whole person model
- How choice affects service delivery
- How to deal with upset customers
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the affect their attitude has on their behaviour
- Realise that upset customers react differently to different situations
- Recognise the impact of the choices on the service provided
- Encourage other staff to provide great service
- Develop simple ways to provide exceptional service
This programme is run as a 1/2 day programme.
Click on the icon to enquire about this program