Service Excellence – How to provide outstanding service
This programme will have your team providing service that truly delights your customers. Run as 3 x 90 minute modules, this programme looks at three areas of service whilst building on each other as the programme progresses.
The training sessions are designed to be dynamic and allow for maximum participation and learning. After each module has been delivered the leaders in the organisation conduct assessments on each of the employees to ensure that the behaviours the team are being asked to demonstrate are being implemented
Participants will learn what it takes to be brilliant at the basics, excellent at the essentials and how to add the “wow” factor to the service they provide.
- The customer and the organisation
- Identifying customer needs
- Benefits of service excellence in the organisation
- First impressions
- Service attitude
- The 5 P’s in service excellence
- Using complaints to boost your bottom line
- Service recovery
- How to add value to your service
- Identifying the WOW Factor
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of satisfying customers by providing high quality customer service
- Identify the benefits of excellent customer service
- Create positive first impressions
- Recognise how attitude affects behaviour
- Appreciate the value of smiling
- List those things that affect the 5 P’s in their business
- Implement the rules of customer service
- Recognise different customer needs
- Look out for opportunities to impress customers
- Enjoy their work more through customer interaction.
This programme is run as 3 x 90 minute modules either delivered back to back or over a 3 month period.
Click on the icon to enquire about this program