Selling Matters – How to increase retail sales
This programme is specifically designed for the retail sector. It is an interactive session designed to impart the selling skills required to create a positive shopping experience for customers leading to a greater spend per shopper.
This programme looks at human behaviour and how that can affect our success as a sales person. It assists participants to recognise that selling isn’t pushy and that it is simply helping customers with their purchasing decision.
There is a focus on the reality of shopper behaviour i.e. some like to look around and how to ensure we make the most of these types of shoppers whilst they are in our store.
Using different types of media to deliver the key messages, participants will have a greater confidence that selling can be simple so long as a proven process is followed.
- Understanding the whole person model
- The 4 C’s of Selling
- Specific need shopper Vs The Looker
- Selling isn’t being pushy
- Our attitude and how it affects our approach
- When its not busy
- The importance of the greeting
- The difference between cross selling and up selling
- At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the affect their attitude has on their behaviour
- Demonstrate the 4 C’s of selling
- Use different greetings
- Ask great questions to ascertain the need
- Appreciate there are needs behind needs
- Use benefit statements rather than feature dump
- Confidently cross and up sell.
This programme is run as a 1 day programme.
Click on the icon to enquire about this program