Sales Presentation Skills – How to get your message to stick
This programme is tailored to sales people who have to present to external clients and/or internally to their teams. One premise of this programme is that sales people can differentiate themselves by the quality and uniqueness of their presentation.
Participants will learn how to be more confident and more succinct when delivering a message so that they keep their audience engaged and interested.
Participants will specifically learn how to differentiate themselves from their competition and thereby appreciate that an outstanding presentation can be an effective sales tool.
- Buyer Psychology
- The Power of Persuasion
- 3 ways people take in information
- Understanding your learning style
- Eliminate the distractions
- Managing audience energy
- Framing – why people should listen to you
- Using memory strategies to get your message to stick
- Art of Storytelling
- At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- Incorporate new proven strategies into their presentations
- Rely less on PowerPoint
- Present with more confidence
- Design presentations that gets their message to stick
- Develop a presentation that suits their audience needs
- Use specific persuasion techniques to enhance their presentation
- Engage their audience more effectively
This programme is run as a 1 day programme or as 2 day programme. In the 2 day programme participants are required to present a 10 minute presentation, which is videoed, incorporating elements from day 1.
Click on the icon to enquire about this program