Effective Communication – The power of styles
This programme has participants learning what a communicaton style is whilst learning how it can have an effect on other people's communication styles.
Participants will learn how to adapt and be flexible with their own style so has to get their message across clearly and more effectively.
This insightful and interactive session teaches the strategies to create better conversations and better environments in the workplace. Your team will be refreshed knowing there are reasons why they have had conversations previously that just didn't work.
- Understanding behaviour vs personality
- The different types of diagnostics
- What's your style
- Style preferences and commonalities
- Adapting your style
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- Be adapative and flexible in delivereing a message
- Communicate with more confidence
- Develop a conversation that suits their audiences needs
- Adjust their style to appeal to all audiences
This programme is run as a 1/2 day programme.
Click on the icon to enquire about this program