Customer Service Skills Training – developing a customer focused approach
Whilst providing Customer Service seems like an easy thing to provide sadly we are seeing the level of service, in general, fall. So much so that our expectations have dropped on what excellent service looks like. We are finding it more and more frustrating when we are a consumer. There are so many factors that cause this problem but one critical factor is how your people are turning up to work.
- Do they enjoy being there?
- Do they understand what drives consumer behaviour?
- Do they recognise the effect their behaviour has on the customer?
- Do they have the essential customer service skills?
Our programs are designed to get your people to understand the impact their behaviour and attitude has on consumer behaviour and how providing excellent service is easy and most importantly, inexpensive. By having your people buy into the process they are happier at work and your clients receive a significantly better experience, which leads to greater sales volume and greater loyalty.
What is our approach?
1. We hold initial discussions with the key stakeholders to establish their perspectives on key service issues.
2. We then customise content to address your specific issues.
3. We provide a flexible delivery structure to fulfil your needs and not affect the running of the business
4. We deliver the programme using proven educational psychological methods ensuring the content is remembered and the sessions are engaging.
Who’s our customer service training for?
People in a front line service role. E.g.: Retail, hospitality, travel, professional service firms, fitness, government, banking, finance, IT and more.
What customer service skills training solutions are available?