Creating a Customer Service Culture
This powerful Customer Service programme comprises of 10 phases including measuring the status quo to engaging the leadership team.
It comprehensively addresses every single aspect of developing a service excellence culture on many levels including training, assessment, supporting materials, and regular ongoing coaching of the entire organisation.
At each phase participants will learn what is required to build a culture where customer service is at its core.
A refresher program backs up this program in the following years to ensure the behaviours, standards and accountability is embedded and that you remain ahead of the competition.
- Leading a service organisation
- Setting standards
- Creating service excellence attitudes
- Empowering employees
- The 5 P’s in service excellence
- Creating customer satisfaction
- Strategic avoidance
- Coaching and feedback
- Creating ‘WOW’ service moments
At the end of the programme participants will be able to:
- Appreciate the importance of creating service excellence in the organisations
- Increase spend per head
- Confidently expect higher prices for products and services
- Appreciate the life long value of customers
- Achieve greater results
- Satisfy more customers
- Enable leaders to define service
- Excellence job standards and communicate them to employees
This program runs over 12 months.
Click on the icon to enquire about this program